1. Residency Permit Holders
- Original passport
- Completed application form (Form16)
2. Dependants - Original passport - Completed form - Passport of the person that they are depending on.
3. The passport and residency permit must both be valid during application.
Kshs. 200/- per year i.e. Kshs.400/- for 2 years and Langata link fee Kshs.1,500
1. Re-entry assists dependants and people on Residency permits to come back into the country without having to pay for a VISA
2. Issued for a maximum of 2 years
3. Having a work permit or dependent pass DOES NOT guarantee being allowed back into the country, a re-entry pass is needed, if not, then you purchase a VISA
- P/copy of applicants passport & parents passport
- 2 passport photos
- Birth certificate copy
- Completed form
- Letter of consent from parent
Kshs.5,000 and Langata link fee Kshs. 8,000
Documents processed in one day, approval up to 3 months.
1. A child does not need a security bond
2. Children are allowed to be dependent on their parent’s up to the age
- P/copy of applicant passport & husband passport
- Work permit copy
– if husband is on residency permit
- 1 passport photo
- Marriage certificate copy &birth certificate copies
- Completed form
- Security bond is required upon approval
Kshs. 5,000 and Langata link fee Kshs. 8,000
Approval takes up to 3 months.
1. One is entitled to a two year re-entry which also depends on the validity of the permit and passport of the person who are dependent on Kenyan passport holders.
- Completed application form
- Valid passport
- Finger printing required
- Valid work permit or dependant pass slips
- 2 photos CHARGES
Kshs.1,000/- per year, maximum 2 years and Langata link fee Kshs.2,000
Can take 6-8 weeks before they are ready.
1. LL cannot apply, it has to be done in person. Once approved, the client can drop us their receipt and can check for it when it is due to be ready.
2. All persons over 21 who are in Kenya on permits or dependents passes must register as Aliens in Kenya.
3. Dependants have to show the passport they of the person they are dependent upon. If the person they are dependent on is a Kenyan passport holder, they need the original ID or Certified passport copy.
4. For renewal, the procedure is the same; the only difference is that photos are not required
-1. Application form(form 8) dully filled signed and stamped
2. Cover/forwarding letter from school stating the course and course duration
3. Copy of the passport - Bio data pages - Visa page
4. Two passport size photos
5. Commitment letter from parent/legal guardian/sponsor
6. The institution applying must be registered as an educational establishment. If the institution is relatively new a copy of registration must be submitted together with the application.
Researchers – Kshs.4, 000 and Langata link fee Kshs.5, 000
Students – Kshs. 2,000
Note - LL does not follow up unless we charge an addition messenger fee for each trip. -
The pass is valid for maximum one year.